Feeling Wild and Sexy!

Feeling Wild and Sexy!
Animal print dress that I wore to the Princeton Club on 05/07/10 - woohoo!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I LOVE HALLOWEEN!

If you read my profile on my Southern Charms page on my photos page and my Bio, you will know by now that I LOVE Halloween and I love Fall!  I love dressing up for Halloween, love the sexy costumes.  I guess it's kind of because it is fantasy role-play, which I am a huge fan of, I love to portray or pretend to be somebody else and kind of act out the part. 

In this month's updates on my SC site you will see me wearing various costumes.  I so far have dressed up as a nurse, a sexy little preppy girl (sort of like a schoolgirl I guess you could say), tomorrow on 10/19 I will be wearing my sexy lady cop costume, and then we'll see what else we can come up with!  I did dress up as Lil' Bo Peep a couple of years ago and my hubby even took pictures outside of me wearing the costume and being naughty, a sexy witch costume a few years ago when I was previously on Southern Charms, and then I have alot of leather and biker clothes so if you consider this a costume I have plenty of it I can wear in a set as well before the month is over!  But what I really want most is a new French maid costume since this is what I feel like best suits me, since I am a domestic diva, in other words a housewife and I am always cleaning the house.  Which also reminds me to point out the cooking update in Update #9 where I am wearing my black apron with my fingernails and toenails painted orange and black so that was very Halloween themed as well I guess you could say.

I am supposed to be attending a naughty Halloween bash at a Lifestyle club on Saturday October 29th so it would be alot of fun to wear a sexy maid costume (or any other costume for that matter), and to check out what all of the other sexy people at this club decide to dress up as.   I have never been to one of their Halloween parties at this place, so it should be fun.  Last year I went to a local pub and it was sort of a biker type bar but they had an awesome Halloween party.  I dressed up in my naughty nurse costume and a friend of mine kept buying me Washington Apple drinks and I got pretty highly intoxicated.  I think I might have even drank jager bomb which I hate those (last time I had a shot of that stuff I flashed my tits at a nearby local hole in the wall bar - will NEVER be going back there again needless to say!!).  Anyways, this "pub" had a costume party and a stripper pole on stage and whoever wanted to be in the contest was to go up to this stripper pole and do their thing.  So drunk lil ol me, I wasn't going to at first but hubby and our friends kept egging me on and encouraging me so I went up there and made an ass out of myself.  I got a little to risque' in this public bar and started undoing my nurse dress - luckily I had a red lacy bra and matching panties on underneath and I came to my senses before I started stripping those off LOL.  Needless to say, the next morning I was feeling VERY rough and so wishing that I had not drank.  I told my husband and friends I was NEVER EVER going to drink again.  Haha they said...they never were again either.  Until the following weekend.

So I am curious how this Halloween will be for me...or if I do actually get to attend this  naughty Halloween party....knowing my luck something will go wrong and it won't happen.  But one can always hope and wish....

XOXOXOXO

1 comment: